"WOW" with TheTole.org!
From October 14th to November 14th, send us a picture of you expressing your "WOW" experience surfing our TheTole.org website for a chance to win one of three fantastic prizes.
- 3rd Place: Western Digital Passport 3.0 2TB
HOW TO ENTER:
Start collecting as many likes as you can!
Guideline to shoot your "WOW" photo:
Go to www.thetole.org with any of your internet device (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc..)
Take a picture of you with our website displayed on your device screen with "WOW" expression.
(You may do your most whacky pose or even bring up your props for the picture. For those who is camera shy, you may wear funky mask or hide your face behind the screen. Picture will only be judge if our webpage is shown on your device screen).
- Vote ONLY will be counted if your voter liked our facebook page!
- Top 10 most "WOW" entry will shortlisted by our Organizing Committee based on your "WOWness".
- Top 3 most voted entry from our TOP 10 SHORTLIST will automatically selected for 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
- Judgments will be based on how your picture demonstrate the "WOW" experience while surfing our TheTole.org webpage.
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON November 25th, 2013
*Winner will be contacted via email for delivery/collection of prize.*
**All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.**
IMPORTANT: Please read these rules before entering this contest .
By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: The "WOW with TheTole.org" photo contest is open to individuals who are 17 years of age or older, and residents of all countries worldwide. All federal, state and local, provincial, city and municipal laws and regulations apply. Employees of The Tole Acupuncture and Herbal Medical Centre Sdn. Bhd. ("Giveaway Organizer"), their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, or handling of the Giveaway, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers, any other person or entity directly associated with the Giveaway (collectively "Giveaway Entities") or their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee or
contractor are not eligible.
2. Giveaway Organizer: The Giveaway is managed by The Tole Acupuncture and Herbal Medical Centre Sdn. Bhd.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Photo Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Photo Contest Organizer which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The Photo Contest starts on Monday, October 14, 2013 at 12:00 PM UTC +8.00 and ends Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 11:59 PM UTC +8.00 (the "Submission and Voting Period".)
5. Entry: To enter the Photo Contest, follow the instructions on the primary Photo Contest web page. Submission will result in one (1) entry. All duplicate or falsified entries are disqualified. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person or IP address.
6. Drawing: At the conclusion of the Submission and Voting Period, the Photo Contest Organizer will select the Top 3 most voted entry from the TOP 10 most "WOW" entry SHORTLIST for 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize. Potential winners will be contacted via email and asked to provide their full name, date of birth, age, email address, phone number and residential address within three (3) days of being notified. The Photo Contest Organizer may at its own discretion require a copy of a government issued identification card to verify the information provided. The information given during the verification process must match precisely the information provided during registration. If a potential winner does not respond within the stated time frame, or if the information does not match the registration records, the Photo Contest Organizer at its own discretion may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place from the top 10 most voted entry or
nullify the prize.
7. Requirements of the Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") within five (5) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place from the top 10 most voted entry. Acceptance of a prize constitutes unconditionally and perpetual consent to use winner's name, photo and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
8. Prize(s): The prizes (including each prize's approximate retail value) available to be won in the Photo Contest have been posted on the Photo Contest web page. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Photo Contest Organizer, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Photo Contest Organizer in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for all taxes, import duty and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Photo Contest is impaired in any way and for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Photo Contest Organizer may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Photo Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Photo Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes to the Top 3 most voted from the top 10 most "WOW" entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Photo Contest Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual(s) it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Photo Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate
operation of the Photo Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, the Photo Contest Organizer reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Photo Contest Organizer's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the IP address from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Photo Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Photo Contest Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Photo Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Photo Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or packages; (e) errors in the administration of the Photo Contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Photo Contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Photo Contest Entities' liability will be
limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Photo Contest, and in no event shall the Photo Contest Entities be liable for attorney's fees or other extraneous liabilities. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Giveaway Results: The list of the winners is published online and all participants are notified by email as to the location of that list.
Our Privacy Statement: The data we collect is used only to determine general demographic information and not specific personal information. We will not sell, rent, lease or allow any third party to view, manage or use the information collected during the Photo Contest. We will only add you to our private email mailing list if you explicitly consent to receive information directly from us by your own selection of this option. We take reasonable measures to keep the information disclosed secure. However, we assume no responsibility for any breach of security to this data.