- The Tole Neuro Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine Treatment
- Fourth-Generation Chinese Medicine Treatment Ancestral Formula
Master (The Fourth Generation Neuro Acupuncturist and Chinese Physician )
Sabah Snake Grass - Cancer Herbs
Yu Xun Cao
Sabah Snake Grass
It was quite popular and found in East Malaysia of Sabah, that's why they named it as "Sabah Snake Plant". Also known as “Yu Xun Cao”, it has been widely used in Malaysia and other Asia countries to treat dampness, heaty conditions, cancer, tumors, uric acid, gout, urinates renopathies (disease of the kidney) and uterine fibroid.
Sabah Snake Grass in traditional Chinese cancer herbs medicine for over thousands of years, is usually decoction into herbal drink together with other types of herbs to treats diseases mentioned and uremia for kidney patient primarily and to reduce of urine toxic.
The after effects of over dose in consuming this herb would be fatigue and restless.
The cancer herbs are sold at RM25 for 100gm in raw form and RM25 for 10 gm in dry form - available in many medical hall and herbal supplier in Kuala Lumpur and cheaper in outer KL.
We are one of the suppliers for these herbs and also others Chinese herbs.
Online Order Sabah Snake Grass Cancer Herbs
1. E-mail to us your name and the herbs amount (gm) and together with your details such as address, phone no. and email address. Requirement minimum order 1,000 gm.
2. Then, we will send you a confirmation email stated that your order had been received and ask you to make payment.
3. After you bank in the money, please email to us the bank statement as a prove of payment had been made. It will take about 3 to 5 working days for you to receive the cancer herbs.
Please use TT (Telegraphic Transfer)
Bank name : Hongkong and Shanghai Bank Corporation Ltd. (HSBC) .
Bank account name : The Tole Acupuncture-Herbal Medical Centre Sdn Bhd
* please email to us request for more details about cancer herbs.
Email us to order our cancer herbs - Sabah Snake Grass:
THE TOLE ACUPUNCTURE - HERBAL MEDICAL CENTRE SDN BHD.
Lot 2.01, 2nd Floor,
Medical Specialist Floor,
Menara KH (Menara Promet),
Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel No : 603-21418370 / 603-21451671
Fax No : 603-27326878