Do You Know The Tole?
Do you know that more than 160 COUNTRIES people has flown from all over the world seeking The Tole for treatment?
Do you know that The Tole have cured many incurable disease such as CANCER in the past 21 years of operation?
Do you know among all diseases listed in www.thetole.org, The Tole is specialize in SPECIAL KIDS’ disorder treatment with The Tole's Neuro Acupuncture treatment?
There are so many patients has witness the miracle in the TheTole and we are features in TV, News, Magazine and even online blogpost not only by local but overseas as well before. So what do you know about The Tole?
Grab your recording device now and start telling the world what is The Tole and miracle that happened here in the form of short clips.~!
DO YOU KNOW THE TOLE VIDEO CONTEST
Record a short video clips with maximum 5 minutes about what do you know about The Tole.
Submit your video by uploading it to your personal Youtube account and email to us the video link at email@example.com with subject "Do You Know The Tole Video Contest" with details of,
- Email address
- Contact Number
- Residential Address
- Friends whom reference you to join this contest (if applicable).
We will upload it to our official Youtube's Channel for public viewing and lucky draw!
Prepare to win it~!
Our judge panel consist of the world renowned Dato' Master Leong (founder of The Tole Acupuncture-Herbal Medical Centre) and also "highly creative monkeys" in The Tole’s IT department.
Content must be original and we reserve the right to penalize any entry if plagiarism is found.
Actor, narrator, script, filming tools and props is totally up to you.
Top 10 most creative and original video will be award with our top 10 prizes.
Due to the nature of the contest, we are in the progress of topping up the contest prizes as advertise. We would like to listen to you what do you want for this contest's prizes and might consider of adopting your dreamed prized if it is feasible. Please write in our facebookfanpage's status wall (www.facebook.com/thetolemaster) for your dreamed prizes before December, 3rd 2013!!!
We advise you do research on us by Google us up!
Plus point will be given to those highlight miracle which has actually happened in The Tole!
Wait! We have not finish yet! Everyone can win!
If you successfully recommend a friend to join our contest you will be entitle for 1 lucky draw entry and straight away win our mysterious gift!
What's more? If your video has more than 100 views and 20 likes we will grant you another lucky draw entry for each of your friend whom submitted their video to us!
You have more than 50% chance of winning lucky draw because we do not have lucky draw prize limit! We will draw 51% times the number of entries for lucky draw! From this 51% of entries, we will draw again 3 entries for our lucky draw grand prize winner.
IMPORTANT: Please read these rules before entering this contest.
By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: Do You Know TheTole video contest is open to individuals who are 17 years of age or older, and residents of all countries worldwide. All federal, state and local, provincial, city and municipal laws and regulations apply. Employees of The Tole Acupuncture and Herbal Medical Centre Sdn. Bhd. ("Giveaway Organizer"), their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, or handling of the Giveaway, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers, any other person or entity directly associated with the Giveaway (collectively "Giveaway Entities") or their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee or contractor are not eligible.
2. Giveaway Organizer: The Giveaway is managed by The Tole Acupuncture and Herbal Medical Centre Sdn. Bhd.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Video Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Video Contest Organizer which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The Video Contest starts on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 12:00 PM UTC +8.00 and ends Monday, March 3, 2014 at 11:59 PM UTC +8.00 (the "Submission and Voting Period".)
5. Entry: To enter the Video Contest, follow the instructions on the primary Video Contest web page. Submission will result in one (1) entry. All duplicate or falsified entries are disqualified. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person or IP address.
6. Judging: At the conclusion of the Submission and Voting Period, the Video Contest Organizer will select the 10 entry based on creativity and originality. Potential winners will be contacted via email and asked to provide their full name, date of birth, age, email address, phone number and residential address within three (3) days of being notified. The Photo Contest Organizer may at its own discretion require a copy of a government issued identification card to verify the information provided. The information given during the verification process must match precisely the information provided during registration. If a potential winner does not respond within the stated time frame, or if the information does not match the registration records, the Photo Contest Organizer at its own discretion may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place from the subsequence entry or nullify the prize.
7. Requirements of the Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") within five (5) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place from the subsequence voted entry. Acceptance of a prize constitutes unconditionally and perpetual consent to use winner's name, photo and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
8. Prize(s): The prizes (including each prize's approximate retail value) available to be won in the Video Contest have been posted on the Video Contest web page. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Video Contest Organizer, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Video Contest Organizer in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for all taxes, import duty and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Video Contest is impaired in any way and for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Video Contest Organizer may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Video Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Video Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes to the selected 10 entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Video Contest Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual(s) it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Video Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Video Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, the Video Contest Organizer reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Video Contest Organizer's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the IP address from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Video Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Video Contest Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Video Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Video Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or packages; (e) errors in the administration of the Video Contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Video Contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Video Contest Entities' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Video Contest, and in no event shall the Video Contest Entities be liable for attorney's fees or other extraneous liabilities. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Giveaway Results: The list of the winners is published online and all participants are notified by email as to the location of that list.
Our Privacy Statement: The data we collect is used only to determine general demographic information and not specific personal information. We will not sell, rent, lease or allow any third party to view, manage or use the information collected during the Video Contest. We will only add you to our private email mailing list if you explicitly consent to receive information directly from us by your own selection of this option. We take reasonable measures to keep the information disclosed secure. However, we assume no responsibility for any breach of security to this data.