Autism children always experience their world different from other kids. Thus, they will behave unusual and inappropriately. They act not according to the norm of normal kid’s life. They tend to do something follow their feeling.
Commonly, autism children will act as follow:
• Delayed speech development.
• No eye contact.
• Not give response to people around.
• Hate being touched or hugged.
• Like to hurt themselves.
• Often do things repeatedly.
• Difficult to interact with other children.
• Extreme dislike of certain sound.
• Phobia (fear) of something extremely without apparent reason.
• Often do the unexpected movements such as running out into the street.
• Not able to expect potential dangerous situations.
• Obsessed to objects, desires, or ideas.
Autism Children's Behavior - Movements/Health
Common autism children’s movements:
• Abnormal gaits.
• Often walks on toes.
• Always suffer from constipation.
• Irregular sleeping patterns.
• Not concerned about personal hygiene (teeth, body odour, hair).
• Arms do not swing freely during walking.
• Bladder and/or bowel control are weak.
Autism Kids Condominium
We have provide a comfortable condominium for outstation or overseas Autism kids and family stay during the treatment. More information regarding the condominium for autism kids, you can visit: